The best mouse for the gamer is specially designed to give a thrilling experience to the gamer. It can boost your performance and also not hold you back. You have everything you need at your fingertips. And with ergonomic grip and the best sensors you can take quick response and accuracy, you can win any game.
Like all other accessories in the market, you can also find the best mouse for gamers as well. But find the best mouse could be difficult when you want all you required to factor in a single mouse. We can help and guide you to buy it, so keep reading it.
RECOMMENDED ARTICLES FOR YOU…
- We’ve picked out Best Gaming Headsets under $100 In 2021
- We’ve picked out Best Affordable Gaming Chair In 2021
The factors you must focus on are quality of sensors, button options, how it feels in hands, or you want a wired or wireless mouse. They may seem minor factors but can have a great influence on your gaming experience.
Looking for the best mouse for gamer? Here we have a list of the 10 best mouse for gamer.
List of 10 Best Mouse for Gamer
|Logitech G502 Lightspeed Wireless Gaming Mouse with Hero 25K Sensor||Logitech||It has a long life of 60hr with RGB lights|
|SteelSeries Rival 600 Gaming Mouse – 12,000 CPI||SteelSeries||It has 8 different balance options|
|Redragon M913 Impact Elite Wireless Gaming Mouse||Redragon||It has well-designed software|
|UHURU Wireless Gaming Mouse Up to 10000 DPI||UHURU||It has an ergonomics design|
|Redragon M901 Wired Gaming Mouse||Redragon||It has exciting RGB lights effects|
|Gaming Mouse with 5 D Rocker, TRELC Ergonomic Mouse||TRELC||It built to reduce strain on writs and shoulder|
|UtechSmart Venus Gaming Mouse RGB Wired||UtechSmart||It has consistence sensor performance|
|MSI CLUTCHGM50 Gaming USB RGB Adjustable up to 7200 DPI||MSI||It has good quality switches|
|Corsair Dark Core RGB Pro SE, Wireless FPS/MOBA Gaming Mouse||Corsair||It has a textured surface|
|Glorious Model O Gaming Mouse||Model O||It is Accurate|
1. Logitech G502 with Hero 25K Sensor Mouse for Gamer
The Logitech G502 25,00 CPI Hero sensors with 400 IPS. It will not stop or stop dropping when you are using it across the mat. The Hero delivers excellent performance up to 10X.
The buttons are sensitive, well-positioned, and chicly. The scroll wheel will help to smooth the scroll and also toggle between stepping through clicks and free spinning. And quick switch button will let you go to the bottom quickly.
It comes in two different weight sizes, 2g, and 4g. You can choose what suits you best. The thing which can be a little frustrating is the left side button with other small buttons. You can end up clicking the small button when clicking on the left button.
- It has Logitech’s 25,000 CPI HERO sensor
- It has a beautiful RGB lights effect
- First, it has a long life of 60hr with RGB lights.
- Second, it is lightweight and customizes RGB lights
- Third, it is compatible with Powerplay charging mat
- Fourth, it is a wireless mouse with suits of 11 button
- It is costly
- And the left side is a little crowed with small buttons
2. SteelSeries Rival 600 Mouse for Gamer
We all know the balance of the gaming mouse should be excellent for a nonstop gaming experience. And with Rival 600 Steel Series is offering 8 different positions with the just weight of 4g. you can position it according to your comport.
But you should use it with all weights to get the most out of it. If you are looking for the best mouse for the gamer with high balance quality then this could be your best option. It has a good hand grip.
Each button on the mouse precisely designs, with two big buttons, you can easily do your work and the RGB light line is enough to keep them apart. This way, your finger will not be tiring and comfortably use it.
- It has 8 different balance options
- It has a good design with RGB lights.
- First, it feels great in the hand
- Second, it has customer balance.
- And third, it has superb sensors combinations
- It is expensive
- And can be expensive for you.
3. Redragon M913 Impact Elite Mouse for Gamer
The Redragon Elite with a wide top and flat surface has a unique and awesome design with such various features. It has a big dragon icon with a side keypad that looks like the complete best mouse for the gamer.
With software help, you can set different color lights for the mouse, which cannot let you bored. It has a comfortable grip in the hand which is built for palm grip, not for claw grip. And its layout can be feeling crowded in hand.
When you play the game with Redragon Elite you can easily access the side buttons, which are perfectly placed for easy access. It comes with software through which you can customize all the buttons and color schemes according to your needs.
- It has its software to customize the buttons
- It has more than 24hr battery with a full charge
- First, it has many features in such price
- Second, it is easy to use
- Third, it can easily fit many palms size
- And fourth, it has well-designed software
- You can see battery status through software
- And will face some English localization error
4. UHURU Best Mouse for Gamer
A UHURU wireless beautiful and best muse for a gamer has a quick response and battery life. Due to its quick response quality and a higher rate of data transmission speed, it is suitable for gamers.
You can control its speed with 5 level DPI with the button below the scroll wheel. And adjust the moving speed easily. As it has beautiful color light combinations, you will see different light colors during the using which change automatically.
It has six pragmatically customized buttons, which you can customize through the software driver. And it will make it more compatible with different games.
- It has six customize-able buttons
- It is both a wired and wireless option with long battery life.
- First, it has an ergonomics design
- Second, with a smooth palm grip, you will not get tired
- And third, it has a software driver for buttons customization
- It can be costly for you
5. Redragon M901 Best Mouse for Gamer
The wired Redragon M901 is the best mouse for gamers with various functionality and sleek design. It is made with a plastic material that is molded to give a more stylish and professional look.
The exciting this about this mouse is that it has 18 buttons, 12 are present at the side and the other six are organized at the upper surface. And that’s why it can be the best option for a gamer.
It had a fast data transmission speed of up to 12400 DPI, which you can adjust through the button. You can also change the balance and weight of the mouse with 8 different 2.4g weight pieces.
- It has 18 customizable buttons
- It has 8 different weight options
- First, it is comfortable and durable
- Second, it has various features at a low price.
- And third, it has exciting RGB lights effects
- It will take time to get used to the mouse button
6. TRELC Mouse for Gamer with 5D Rocker
The TRELC gaming mouse is designed to reduce strain on hands and let you work for long hours. With its ergonomic design, it will heal fatigue, shoulder pain, and wrist pain as well.
You can achieve 5 different orientations with rocker helps the gamer to achieve good performance. It has different 11 buttons, which functionality can be customized through the attached software.
And it also has a different RGB color effect which looks beautiful in dim light. You can also customize the with 5 different options such as Streamer effects, RGB lights, and neon.
- It has 5 different levels of DPI varying speed
- It has a customized button to make it compatible with different games
- First, it has 5 different lighting effects
- Second, it is built for professional gamers
- And Third, it built to reduce strain while working
- It will take some time to get used to it.
7. UtechSmart Venus Mouse for Gamer with RGB Wired
The UtechSmart Venus has 16 programable buttons, which you can customize through the software and make compatible with different games. It has beautiful RGB lights of different colors.
You have 16 million LED RGB colors with different profiles. There are 5 custom profiles for buttons setting and RBG colors as well. It is built for professionals, that why it has a high data transmission rate and DPI of up to 16400.
All macro button can be customized and can perform any keyboard functionality which you assign it. It has a special Auto Fire Button for better performance and a thrilling gaming experience.
This can be your best option if you are on a budget
- It has 100-10in/s cursor speed for smooth flow
- It has an auto-fire button
- And also has a switch profile button to reduce time
- First, it has consistent sensor performance
- Second, it is comfortable to work with
- And third, it has 16 programable buttons.
- It has high click latency, which is not good for a gaming mouse
- And it has rigid cable, which can be tricky to handle
8. MSI CLUTCHG M50 Mouse for Gamer
The MSI CLUTCHG M50 has a smooth and sleek body design. Its buttons are well-positioned to enhance the user experience. The left grip of the mouse is made up of hard plastic which can be uncomfortable sometimes.
When you plug in the device the Back RGB light and logo lights create a professional look in dim light. You can select different RGB colors with many colors’ effects. Overall, it has a decent body structure that will ergonomically design.
You can configure the mouse with MSI’s gaming software. And you can also change the functionality of the button, which can help left-handed gamers. The fine-tunning can be done through the sensor option.
- It has six customizable buttons
- It has a cool RGB light effect
- And also has MSI’s software for easy configuration
- First, it has excellent sensor technology
- Second, it has good quality switches
- And third, has Mystic light compatibility
- It is small in size
- It has plastic cashing which is not good for long usage
- And has a relatively high price with all these features.
9. Corsair Dark Core RGB Pro SE Best Mouse for Gamer
The Corsair Dark Core has sleeked and gamer-friendly aesthetic. It is body is made with plastic to keeps its weight minimum. You can see RGB lights emerged from the sidelines and logo as well, to give it professional look.
And you can easily put it in your bag with a small body structure and weight. The mouse is comfortable and has an ergonomic design for left-handed peoples only. And also has a thumb rest for comfort.
Due to its smooth body shape, it can fit in all hand sizes without causing strain on the wrist. It is not built for claw grip unless you have small hands. It has 16hr battery life if you use the RGB lights. And you can also connect it with a wire.
- It has 8 programable buttons which can configure through the software
- It has Corsair iCUE software for configuration.
- And it is compatible with both Windows and macOS
- First, it has beautiful RGB color effects
- Second, it has competitively priced
- And third, it has a textured surface
- It has DPI clutch placement
- And cannot be moved while changing
10. Glorious Model O Mouse for Gamer
The Glorious Model O has six standard buttons with optimizing weight. Which ensures a good user experience. All buttons are programable, even the DPI button, you have full control over the mouse functionality.
It gives you quick repose with its Pro features. The mouse has variable pulling rates down to 125Hz from 1000Hz. This is the best mouse for gamers if you want Pro functions on budget. It has a perforated upper body which adds beauty to it.
It has cool sidelines with different RGB color combinations. And has software for button configuration. It is very easy to navigate through the software and create profiles.
- It has 6 customizable buttons
- And has optical sensor technology
- first, it is Affordable
- Second, it is Accurate
- Third, it is Ultra-light
- And fourth, it is quick-click clever
- RGB colors are not accurate
- And has creepy marketing
Best Mouse for Gamer Buy Guide
If you went to buy the mouse then you should think about your choices, features, budget, quality and many others factors as well. Here you can read the important factor you must check so that you can get the best mouse for gamers.
1. Type of Genre
Identifying the Genre type is very important if you are serious about getting the best mouse. If you are a fan of FPS then look for the mouse with high DPI, tracking option, precision, and high-quality switches. If you prefer MOBA or MMO games, the mouse you buy should have many programable buttons and high DPI to get high performance.
The more buttons you have at your fingerprints, the more you will have control over the game. If you choose with less than 10 buttons you are losing the benefits of the best mouse for a gamer.
Mostly its all depends on your style and the choices you made. Always choose the mousse with less weight and a comfortable mouse for your hands.
2. Optical Sensor or Laser
Both optical and laser-based mouse are available in the market with different pros and cons. The debate between laser and the optical sensor is never-ending but here are some differences.
The laser-based mouse can work on all types of surfaces and on the other hand optical sensor needs a flat surface for good working. And the lased mouse is considered more accurate as compared to the optical lens because there is sensitive to dust and can skip under high acceleration.
The laser mouse can have a lift-of-distance issue because of which many gamers prefer optional sensors. This issue will be solved soon.
3. View the surface Beneath the Mouse
If you are using laser sensors then hard surfaces are a must, and you will need a hard mat. The bad thing about a hard mat that it will start to wear off after some time and harm the feet. And soon you might need a new mouse for gaming.
The mat size should be according to you using style. If you are an overactive gamer and took a quick decision, then you will need an oversized mat. So that you will not face skipping issues while playing.
4. Shape and Grip Style
There are main three types of griping styles palm, fingertip, and claw. Some mouse supports all types of grips style and some only support one type. Palm grippers, grip the muse through palm set the DPI to a lower level. And claw grippers need high DPI and sensitivity with comfort for an exciting gaming experience.
The finder grippers use their fingers to use the button, there less difference between using the muse by claw or fingers. But you should not go for this gripping style. Because it can cause strain or writ after a long time of usage.
But finger gripping will give you more rapid inputs.
5. Left-handed or Right-handed
If you are a left-handed them your choices of the best mouse for gamer is less. Companies manufacture less muse for left-handed, if they do then it will not have more advanced features. These mouse fills have fewer buttons and low DPI. But the Razer Deathadder can be your best option if you are left-handed.
Not lose hope, new technology is coming day by day, so you will get the best muse soon. And you can also change the setting of programable buttons muse to make it compatible.
6. Wired or Wireless
It is your choice if you want a wired or wireless mouse because it depends on your using style. Wireless mouses have advanced their technologies in recent years and building competitive wireless mouse for gamers. Some people worry about the sudden death of battery during their play. That’s why they never go for it.
And if you can charge the mouse regularly then go for it and enjoy the exciting gaming experience. And there are many good muses which have a long battery life of up to 24hr. so in the end, it all up to you.
The life span of any product matters because it will tell us about the building quality of the product. That’s why buying the best mouse for gamer should have a long life span. Even the enthusiastic gamers break thorough mouse with consistency and long usage. The good-quality mouse can be dead after 4 to 5 months. Then think about the other less quality product. They will go in a month or two.
The premium gaming muse comes with various customized options. Which makes them compatible with many games. Gamers can customize them according to their using style.
All the best mouse comes with optional software to configure the button and change its functionality according to need. You can also create separate customize profiles for different using styles.
The Razer DeathAdder V2 Pro can your best option if can afford it. If you are not a professional gamer the buy other gaming mouse mention above. Because buying a costly professional gaming mouse directly is not easy to use.
The Razer DeathAdder V2 is a wired mouse and warless Razer Viper Ultimate are two option for you. If you want a mouse for FPS gamers. There also other options available in the market if you are on a budget.
A good FPS mouse should be reliable, precise, and consistent in works. Otherwise, you can lose control in the middle of a game. And it should also good sensors technology for quick response.
The lighter mouse does not matter much if you want a mouse with quick and precise clicks. Look for a high DPI mouse that will smoothly let you control the game and also have less weight. And lightweight does not mean that it will move faster.
If you are a professional gamer then a heavy mouse can cause many syndromes such as Carpel Tunnel or RSI. And will also cause pain in the writs, shoulder, and elbow as well. So buy an optimized weight mouse for yourself.