WordPress is the most used CMS for building responsive and creative websites to present a company or blogger’s journey. In WordPress, you can purchase and used free themes to make your website stands from others. In this article I will explain how to install a WordPress theme, then you can do it by yourself, without taking any professional help.
An attractive and awesome WordPress theme can attract more users attraction, but you also have to focus on your content rank in SEO. Some useful WordPress plugins can help you track the position and activities of your site. To keep you update and notify you if some manual action requires.
Let discuss the various methods to install the WordPress theme.
Purchase New Theme
- Login to the WordPress admin site and open the dashboard. On the sidebar, you will see the “Appearances” Click on it to go to the nest page.
- Here you will find the “Add New” option, probably at the end of the page. Click on it.
- You can see how different themes are categories by popular, latest, or premium.
- To search new themes, click on “Fearers Filter” you can find a list of features, subject, and layout, select the checkboxes according to your preferences.
- Now click on the “Apply Filters” after selecting the checkboxes.
- After clicking the button, a list of multiple themes will appear. You can browse the themes until finding the best one.
- Click on the “Install” button on the relevant button to start the installation.
- Now the “Activate” button will appear at the Install button to activate the theme right away.
Installed the Purchase Themes
Not all the themes are free to use, some premium themes are available at a high cost. You must have to purchase the themes from the store. And install them in your WordPress dashboards easily.
Upload the theme from your WordPress Admin Dashboard
- If you have purchased the theme, then you will have the compressed file of it.
- Login to the WordPress dashboards and go to the “Appearances” section and click on the “Upload Theme”
- The theme folder needs to be in zip format because the browser automatically locates zip files on your system.
- After uploading the theme, click on the “Install Now”
- Once the theme is installed. Now finally click on the “Activate” button to activate it on your WordPress.
Upload the Theme Manually from Your Hosting
Another best way to install the theme is manually from the hosting. This method is pretty easy to do if you are a developer and understand the hosting configuration. If not then first take help from any professional to do it for yourself.
In my next article, I will explain how to install WordPress themes manually from Your Hosting. So, come back to read more.